If you’re a last minute shopper like me, then I’ve got a treat for you! 😉
I have compiled some of my favorite products and best ideas into this Gift Guide for Mamas! I made sure to select things that Moms truly want! So whether you send this link to your hubby, find gifts for your own Mama, or get some gift ideas for yourself, I hope you find it useful!
1. Wine. We all knew I had to start here! MOST Mamas love wine! (We all know I do!🙋🏼♀️) And what’s better than GOOD wine delivered right to your door! I have personally used WINC for this and their wine is awesome! The best part: use my code motherhood22 to save $22! Find their website HERE.
2. Jack Baker Candle Co. First of all, candles are always a good idea. And y’all, these candles are SO pretty and smell incredible! Plus they are HAND POURED and 100% vegan and paraben-free soy wax! As they say: No nasties EVER! And if you prefer wax melts, they have those too! I’m obsessed with the Get Cozy scent but they have tons to choose from so you can’t go wrong. Use my code JACK20 for a discount! Find their website HERE.
3. JORD wooden watches. Watches are IN, and the chunkier the better. I know I’ve already told you all about them, but I have never seen a prettier and more unique watch than my new JORD wooden watch! Check them out! Find their website HERE. (P.S. that link will save you 5%!)
4. Healthy Human water bottles and tumblers. I LOVE this company! They are a family company contributing towards a healthier planet through innovative and sustainable products. Plus they are so pretty! So whether Mama needs a gorgeous water bottle to stay hydrated or a tumbler to keep that wine chilled, check out Healthy Human! Find their website HERE. And if you like to shop on Amazon like me, you can use my code MOTHERHOOD10 to save 10%!
5. Ok this might not be the first thing you think of as a gift…but what Mom really needs most is TIME OFF. Get her a babysitter! Maybe set up a spa day or a dinner with friends or a date night for her. Even if she says no, encourage her to go. Mama has got to fill her own cup so she can pour into those sweet babies. Really. This should be #1 on this list!
Now go spoil that Mama in your life! I hope you are enjoying all of your holiday festivities! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!